Inspirato, the luxury destination club that launched in early 2011, has added five destinations to its growing portfolio of residences and suites.
In addition to Inspirato’s other 12 international destinations, members can now reserve vacations at:
- Puntacana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic: The two-level home features five bedroom suites, a gourmet kitchen, and expansive communal areas that frame stunning ocean and golf views.
- The Abaco Club on Winding Bay, the Bahamas: Two multibedroom cottages are perched on natural bluffs overlooking Winding Bay on the famed island of Abaco in the Out Islands of the Bahamas.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago: The strategic riverfront location offers immediate access to the city’s famed Magnificent Mile and proximity to the Chicago Loop.
- The Metropolitan, London: Located on Park Lane, the property puts guests within easy walking distance of Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street, Knightsbridge, and a throng of restaurants.
- Villa & Hôtel Majestic, Paris: The hotel is located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, just steps away from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées.
In contrast to other destination clubs that purchase properties, Inspirato secures its residences with long-term leases and offers membership at a substantially lower cost than other clubs do. Access to Inspirato’s personalized travel services and advisers, club-managed portfolio of over $100 million in luxury vacation homes, and exclusive discounted everyday rates are all available for an initiation fee of $15,000 and a small annual renewal fee of $2,500.
There are no complicated restrictions; members travel as much or as little as they like. Signature Residences are outfitted with the highest-quality amenities and are located in popular destinations including Italy, Mexico, Hawaii, California, South Carolina, the Caribbean, and Colorado. Inspirato Metropolitan offers a collection of select fine hotels and resorts in major destinations around the globe, and Inspirato Experiences puts together expertly curated vacation adventures.
“Inspirato is growing exponentially, now offering vacations in the world’s most popular cities,” says Brent Handler, founder and CEO of Inspirato, who was also a founder of Exclusive Resorts, one of the pioneers in the destination club industry. “The Puntacana Resort & Club in the Dominican Republic and the Abaco Club on Winding Bay in the Bahamas are important to our members who enjoy the convenience and location of a sun-filled vacation, and our city breaks are perfect for work or play.”
For more information, visit www.inspirato.com.