Hawaii’s most significant new community in decades is 1,000 acres overlooking the blue Pacific – a luxurious private club and community with a casual, open heart on Kaua‘i, an island of enduring calm and matchless beauty. In this down-to-earth paradise on the sunny, spectacular south shore, members enjoy a welcoming club of thoughtful, come-as-you-are comforts and experience the rich contentments of simple pleasures, genuine connections and healthful, whole living.
Features of this iconic new community include:
- The grand clubhouse, known as The Plantation House and its amenities
- The Kukui‘ula Golf Clubhouse and Kaua‘i's first and only private golf course
- The Plantation Spa and fitness facilities – a place of advanced well-being with a private exercise lawn and lap pool
- Authentic plantation-style architecture: artistic, lasting and rooted in tradition
- Extensive pools with sandy beach swimming area overlooking Kukui`ula Bay
- An ‘Island Pursuits’ team, providing endless adventure and island activities
- Homegrown cuisine based on the bounty of a community farm, where members gather fruits, vegetables and tropical flowers
- Private catch and release fishing lake with walking paths and hiking trails
- A retail village offering shopping, dining and fun at more than 25 shops and restaurants including Tommy Bahama, Quiksilver, Merriman’s and many more
- Convenient airport access
Kukui`ula offers a variety of luxury cottages, custom homes and homesites. For those seeking a local style cottage that is predesigned and can be purchased with a minimum of fuss, the community offers the Makai Cottages and the Kukui`ula Club Cottages. For those wishing to define their own Hawaiian dream home, Kukui`ula offers a selection of custom homesites along the golf course and on the Mauka hillside, with panoramic views of the blue Pacific starting at $1 million.