Martis Camp provides families the ultimate Tahoe lifestyle through a distinctive mix of four-season amenities, unsurpassed natural beauty and a refreshing culture of family, friends and community. Martis Camp Club members enjoy signature private golf and direct ski access wrapped in 2,177 breathtaking acres of pristine Tahoe forest.
Named Top Second Home Community in the March 2011 issue of Barron’s, Martis Camp is a collaboration of DMB Associates and Highlands Management Group — Scottsdale, Ariz., developers known of some of the most recognized and successful communities in the west.
Martis Camp’s thoughtful and engaging amenities include:
- Direct ski connection to Northstar California™ Resort, with Martis Camp Express high speed quad lift and private day Ski Lodge
- The Camp Lodge offering fine dining, day spa and fitness center, luxurious locker rooms and stunning mountain views
- Private golf designed by Tom Fazio; named “#3 Best New Golf Course” by Golf Digest in 2009
- Planned Lookout Lodge and direct ski access to Northstar California via a high-speed quad lift
- The Family Barn, unrivaled in its offering of bowling lanes, indoor basketball court, summer swimming venue movie theater, art loft and soda fountain
- 18-hole Putting Park designed by Dick Bailey
- 26-mile Community Trail network – with several miles groomed for country skiing
- Lost Library
- Folk School
- Park Pavilion, Sporting fields and fishing lake
Beyond its amenity offering, life at Martis Camp is defined by an incredible array of homes and cabins that reflect inspired mountain architecture. Spacious custom estate homesites from $500,000s. Custom designed homes are available from $2,000,000s.
- 2,177 Pristine Forested Acres
- Skiing at Northstar California™ Resort
- 18-Hole Golf Course by Tom Fazio
- Multi-Generational Club Membership
- Homesites from $500,000s; Custom Homes from $2,000,000s